Sequel to an earlier statement on the afore-titled, we write to REMIND all members of the Celestial Church of Christ Worldwide, clergy and laity alike, to come before the Lord in worship on Sunday, 2nd October, 2022, in total humility and reverence for the Almighty.
In the light of the foregoing, Celestial Church of Christ members all over the the world are to obey the following directives as they come before the Lord in worship on Sunday, 2nd October, 2022 (The first Sunday in the month of October 2022.):
- All male members, irrespective of age, position or rank, are to be adorned in their ‘BROTHER’ sutana without loins.
- All female members, irrespective of age, position or rank, are to be adorned in their ‘SISTER’ sutana without loins
- No one must enter into or seat in the altar to worship on that day (Sunday, 2nd September, 2022).
- The Sides Man (Onibode) to light the seven candles on the candle stand in the inner altar at the beginning of the service must enter into the inner altar in his ‘BROTHER’ sutana wearing his loins and must exit the inner altar immediately after lighting the 7 candles and take off his loins.
- The Shepherd in Charge of each Parish must act as the Service Conductor for the day’s worship and must stand at the entrance to the altar to conduct that Sunday service, and not inside the inner altar.
- The 7 female elders must vacate their seats and worship in the midst of the Parish congregation.
LET US PRAY FERVENTLY!
The Celestial Church of Christ is the last boat of salvation. The church has a divine mandate to cleanse the world. Come before the Lord on Sunday, 2nd October, 2022, with a repentant and contrite heart and in total humility. The Holy Spirit has instructed the church to pray fervently as follows on that Sunday:
- Ask for the total forgiveness of all your sins, known and unknown.
- Pray for the peace, unity and progress of the Celestial Church of Christ Worldwide.
- Pray for the leadership of the Celestial Church of Christ Worldwide.
- Ask the Lord to forgive the sins of the country, Nigeria, and look upon our nation with mercy.
- Pray against bloodshed, banditry, kidnappings, violence and insecurity in Nigeria.
- Pray for the smooth, peaceful and successful conduct of the 2023 elections in Nigeria.
All Shepherds in Charge, Circuit Heads, Superintendents of Province, State Evangelists must ensure full compliance.
We advise that announcements are made repeatedly to this effect during church services preceding Sunday, 2nd October, 2022.
THESE ARE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CHURCH FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT.
“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the spirit sayeth unto the churches.” Rev: 2-29.
May the Lord hearken to our prayers in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.