An award-winning and ever-expanding recruitment specialist based in Newbury is seeking a dynamic new Head of Marketing. The global company is renowned for providing innovative technology solutions that have transformed intake-based volume recruitment campaigns for the future talent market. They are passionate about everything they do – and they want like-minded people to join their business.
Evolving the company’s current marketing strategy and brand identity as it continues to blaze trails through the future talent sector are essential requirements. As market leading pioneers, they are committed to accelerating growth and need a creative force with a future-proof approach to help take them further than they’ve already come.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced senior marketing professional who emphatically understands marketing communications, best practice techniques and recognising untapped opportunities when they see them. You will need to be aware of both the commercial and technical aspects of a fast-paced digital environment – and act as an inspirational leader who can manage large projects end-to-end to the satisfaction of high profile clients, including Unilever, Mars and Virgin Media.
As Head of Marketing, you will have an energetic and enthusiastic attitude focused on making sure the company’s brand is always clear, consistent and on message across an entire range of media channels and marketing promotions. Responsibilities include:
- Generating leads from a full spectrum of stakeholders in the market
- Being aware of changing market conditions and quick to make pre-emptive decisions
- Creating innovative solutions that attract, engage and connect with new clients and regions
- Translating data/research into insightful conclusions that can be easily understood
- Recommending and implementing effective strategies that deliver clients’ ROI
- Monitoring performance, sharing insights, carrying out competitor analysis and ensuring that company tools are always as productive as possible
- Collaborating closely with the board, senior managers and a dedicated marketing team to effectively develop projects from start to finish
- Managing the company’s marketing budget in line with the PO system used
- Ensuring that company brand guidelines are adhered to across all marketing activities
- Representing the company at industry events and writing award submissions
- Taking care of the company’s online marketing presence and social media platforms
- Supporting the selection and recruitment of new marketing team members
If you’re a forward-thinking Head of Marketing looking for an exciting new opportunity to lead the way in developing innovative strategies, products and brand presence for an energetic, creative and fun company – then please email firstname.lastname@example.org