We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced marketer, to join our embedded team, working with one of the UK’s top Automotive clients. You will work closely with the onsite agency team, our client and their dealer network to optimise the lead generation function.
As our Senior Lead Generation Manager, you will be required to sense check and optimise the overall lead management strategy for this long standing, established car manufacturer to allow the business to generate better quality leads both internally and externally.
You will have a talent and passion for Lead Generation, with outstanding commercial awareness and be looking for a hands on role to assist in the development and delivery of exciting new business opportunities.
What you will do…
- Fully integrate with the client’s marketing team, whilst retaining close working relationships with the onsite agency team
- Achieve effective web-based marketing that allows the business to generate leads
- Research customer segments and strategies to increase qualified leads
- Demonstrate a continual interest in industry leading ideas and emerging trends and proactively share your views with the wider team
- Understand how to use all research and lead generation tools available, including online, social and business media
- Write reports to document current and projected metrics and market conditions
- Initiate and track campaigns to identify growth, challenges and risks
- Support campaign delivery on time and to a high standard
- Improve performance through reporting & analytics
What you will need to succeed…
- Ideally you will have gained experience in a similar role, either within a client side or agency marketing environment, within a Lead generation context
- Excellent commercial awareness, with demonstrable experience in lead generation, with proven success
- A clear understanding and hands on experience of digital marketing channels, techniques & tools including (but not limited to) PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliates & Google Analytics
- Ideally you will have a strong background in content production, re-targeting, online PR, quality link building, social media advertising, social media campaigns and conversion optimisation
- Experience working with external agencies and managing the briefing process through from briefing to implementation
- Ability to liaise at senior level with both internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with ease
Recently referred to as “the marketing industry’s best kept secret” the Unlimited Group is an integrated agency collective with an innate belief and commitment to the power of the possible.
Through our expertise in Art & Science we unleash the power of data, insight and digital creativity to deliver maximum impact for our Clients and provide them with Unlimited Possibilities.
What makes an Unlimiter?
Unlimited is home to some of the best brains in our industry but we’re always on the lookout for more. Of course, an intelligent brain will only get you so far – we also crave ego-free ones ready and willing to collaborate with others. We like our brains shaped like the letter ‘T’ – specialisms or deep interests are welcomed but a willingness to think beyond your immediate discipline is encouraged too. We want to hear from different and diverse brains, as it’s the collision of these that allow us to deliver unlimited possibilities for our clients.
All that said, the best brains are the ones that belong to a thoroughly decent human being. If that sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll get…
You get to work onsite with our fabulous clients, whist being part of our wider agency team. There’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 10th January 2020
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community