About the Company:
Eunomia Research & Consulting is an independent and ethical environmental consultancy. We are a mission-oriented business and our goal is to be influential in bringing about positive change: we embrace this in all that we do.
Eunomia work primarily in the fields of waste management, resource efficiency, low carbon energy, marine planning and climate change mitigation. We employ around 100 staff and have offices in Bristol, London, Manchester, Brussels, Athens, New York and Auckland.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, passionate, analytical and creative leader to join our growing team as Head of Marketing. Your leadership will bring our offering and our insights to life in new and interesting ways, and in varied geographies. As a member of our executive management team, reporting to the board, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the marketing strategy with the key themes of the strategy being:
- Building brand awareness
- Influencing UK and International Environmental Issues
- Influencing UK and International Environmental Policy
- High quality lead generation through B2B marketing & campaigns
- Effective internal communications.
- You will be an inspirational leader for your area, a seasoned technical marketing expert, and an exceptional communicator. You will be comfortable handling a large and varied workload under pressure whilst simultaneously supporting and developing a small team. A personal interest in, and commitment to, environmental and sustainability issues is expected.
To excel in this role, you will need at least significant demonstrable experience in:
- Developing and delivering organisational marketing strategy in an organisation with 100+ employees
- The successfully development and delivery of effective policy/ environment focused traditional and digital campaigns
- The successful development and delivery of both traditional and digital B2B marketing plans
- The successful development and delivery of internal communications plans
- Materially improving positive brand recognition
- Managing and demonstrating impact against Marketing budgets
- A professional marketing industry accreditation
- An existing network of media, PR and industry contacts relevant to Eunomia’s business
Competitive depending on qualifications and experience.
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service scheme
- Group Pension
- Income Protection Scheme (after completion of probationary period).
24 days per year (plus Bank Holidays) rising by 1 day each year to a maximum of 30 days per year. Employees have the opportunity to buy up to an additional 5 days annual leave per year, each year.
In order to be considered all applications should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the following:
- A formal covering letter should be submitted in a word format, not PDF (maximum 1 page of A4) addressed to Gemma Dececio summarising your reasons for applying for the post, your suitability for the post and why you would like to work for Eunomia.
- A completed application form which should be downloaded from http://www.eunomia.co.uk/about-us/working-eunomia/
- The completed application form should be submitted in a word format, not PDF and contain all of the necessary information required by Eunomia.
- The deadline for applications is 9:00am 16/01/20.
- First interviews will consist question & answer interview, and are anticipated to be held at Eunomia’s offices in Bristol week commencing 27/01/20. Second interviews, will take place in Bristol week commencing 10/2/20 and will include a 10-minute presentation. Information on the topic of the presentation will be sent out to candidates invited to second interview.
- Hardcopy applications and CV-only applications will not be considered.
If you do have any queries please submit these by email or phone to: email@example.com | 0117 917 2250
The Company reserves the right not to appoint anyone if no suitable candidates come forward. Eunomia Research & Consulting is committed to Equal Opportunities and is a Living Wage employer. Company no. 4150627.