A Nigerian man and resident of South Africa may have stirred the hornet’s nest by declaring self paramount king of Nigeria South Africa.
- Caramel Plugg to drag influencers, bloggers to court over boyfriend’s sidechic (Photos)
- Arsonists looted, killed and shared harvest cow before setting church on fire, member reveals
- No body parts missing from dead aboki, Celestial church presents fresh facts about Ajah arson
- Makinde pledges support for Mouka Foam to site factory in Oyo
- Breaking: Obasa to speak again as Lagos 10th assembly commences
- Abuja policemen questioned me for driving expensive car, says engineer
In a video making rounds in the social media, the yet to be identified man was seen in the broadcast demanding justice for Nigerians being assaulted or arrested over drug related offences.
A broadcast channel, PSAFLIVE, a South Africa based online station, championing the evacuation of illegal foreigners in South Africa, insisted that Nigerians in South Africa thrives on criminal activities.
A delusional Jollof Nigerian flat-head who called himself Ama-King of Nigeria South Africa, from a barbaric and ruthless tribe Igbo, famous for their bizarre food that includes Human and Dog meat are trying to intimidate South African Government following the large number of arrests made Xolani of the now famous Moja Love show “Sozok’thola”.
The self appointed Ama-King recorded a video lying about illegal Nigerian drug dealers being beaten and hospitalised, this is a tactic that all #Nigerians use to manipulate every country in the world when they break the law.
Isis Terrorist Organisation has its eyes fixed in South African, Xolani being the main target as his show proves without a doubt that Nigerians in South Africa thrives on criminal activities, the arrests are now making it difficult for the terrorist organisations to freely trade drugs and smuggle million of rands outside of the country.
The government is ignoring the warning signs, leaving millions of South Africans at the mercy of terrorists, however, South Africans have vowed they will never give up their country to foreigners, South Africans are the only people in Africa who fought and died for their country, they are saying they will do it again if needs be.