The new members of executive saddled with the tasks of taking the society to greater heights included Kingsley James as the captain, Abiodun Oshinibosi as vice captain, Azuh Arinze is the general secretary, while Olanrewaju Akintilo is the assistant general secretary.
- ‘Davido, Olamide are my children, I can’t beg them for money’ (Video)
- Drama as Chief of naval staff Zubairu Gambo refuses to hand over to Ikechukwu Ogalla
- Emefiele sings, implicates traditional rulers, army generals, judges in naira redesign scandal
- Your postulation illogical, Celestial Church demands apology from Ibiyeomie over defamation
- Senator Daniel says renewed hope cycle unfolding over Edun, Alake appointments
- Breaking: Sanwo-Olu launches N30bln PPP food security programme (Photos)
Others included Adebayo Abolarin as financial secretary, Olumide Iyanda as publicity secretary, Prince Adeyemi Aseperi as membership and mobilization secretary, while Otunba ‘Debo Alexander was elected the welfare and social secretary.
According to the immediate past welfare and social secretary, who also doubled as the chairman of the inauguration committee, Henry Alade, the new executives are up to the task of delivering on the mantra of the organisation.
“The last executives ran a full course of their two year tenure to the best of their abilities with the support of the general collective and handed over the baton to the new executives comprising of energetic members that give the direction of the next two years with God on their side in delivering on the mantra “stronger together”,” he stated.
J9C was formed on the 9th of January, 2012 in the aftermath of the Occupy Nigeria Protest with the primary focus to birth a collective (mostly of friends at the time) that will impact government policies while promoting ideas that will benefit general interest.